Kovair Test Management
Manage end-to-end Software Test Life Cycle – STLC with support for manual testing, test automation, automated defect tracking, and real-time test metrics.
Integrated Test Management
With recent move to agile practices and the growing needs for continuous delivery, the tester’s job is no more limited to writing repetitive test cases, manual test execution, frequent regression testing, manual defect submission, and continuous follow-ups with developers for re-testing.
There has to be a better way of managing test cycle that is collaborative, automated, faster, non-repetitive, and progressive.
- Automate the deployment of test environments, including tool, scripts, and test data.
- Enable continuous development, build, deployment, and testing in an integrated tool ecosystem.
- Implement workflow-based automatic triggering of manual and automated test cases.
- Allow schedule-based test automation script execution.
- Gain end-to-end traceability between multiple tool data for better release predictability.
- View real-time reports of test results for continuous monitoring and quality check.
Why Kovair Test Management
- Streamline existing test and development tools and focus on process-oriented activities.
- Integrate with bug trackers and test automation tools like JIRA, HP QC, RQM, Test Link, RFT, QTP and Selenium.
- Automate and simplify test automation efforts, reducing manual errors.
- Perform both manual and automated testing from a single interface
- Introduce collaborative test case review system to embrace frequent changes
- Automate the entire defect management process
- Align testing with rest of the development activities and view traceability relations
- Incorporate DevOps system through multi-tool integration
- Gain support for Continuous Integration (CI) for your agile teams
- Generate powerful reports and metrics for actionable insights
Get cross-tool traceability view from Requirements to Defects
Establish traceability links between test artifacts of entire test suite and other lifecycle data. View and analyze change impacts on test artifacts with respect to change in requirements.
Make test automation an integral part of testing
Execute QTP or Selenium Test scripts directly from Kovair interface. Track and view test automation results from a single centralized test tool. No dependence on external tools or tool configurations for tracking results of entire test suite.
Integrate entire test plan and results with other ALM functions
Enjoy the built-in integrations support with ~70 tools. Achieve seamless collaboration with cross-functional teams and tools across lifecycle stages. No hard coded configurations required to integrate with 3rd party tools.
View real-time test metrics for better decision making
Gain full visibility of Test Plan, Test Case, Test Runs, Test Results and Defects in a single place and their meaningful interpretations. Real-time reports and dashboards and end-to-end traceability chain give better release predictability.
Seamlessly integrate with your existing tools
Our testing tool provides integration support for Requirements, QA, Development, and defect tracking tools. We also have expertise in integrating homegrown tools.
Implement CI, CD and DevOps setup
Automate triggering of builds, provisioning, deployment, testing and defect tracking cycle. Kovair’s integrations with ~70 COTS tools can help you set up a CD – Continuous Delivery environment.
Import Office Docs: Import Test Cases from MS Word or MS Excel
- Import your test cases, test scenarios, and test steps from excel in a single go
- Import your test cases from word
- Export your test cases, modify and re-import them
- Import test cases through integration with other tools
Test Execution: Supports both manual and automated testing
- Create, manage, and execute test cases
- Supports automation testing through integrations with best-of-breed automation tools
- Capture results by executing automation scripts in respective tools
Process Automation: Eliminate manual handoffs with task based workflow.
- Task based workflow in contrast to state based workflow
- Capability of having parallel activities
- Mouse-click based configuration using a visual designer
- Cut across different tool boundaries
Traceability: Achieve bi-directional traceability with other artifacts of ALM
- Unique capability of defining relationships between objects
- Ability to do both pro-active and reactive impact analysis between artifacts
- Achieve Cross tool end-to-end bi-directional traceability ensuring coverage
Collaborative Review: Do real-time collaborative review of Test Artifacts
- Enables online collaboration between geographically distributed teams
- Do contextual discussions involving stakeholders
- Real-time visibility of the discussions and approvals
- Real–time tracking of all ongoing reviews
Comprehensive Metrics: Use real-time data based metrics for checking release quality
- Enables real-time data based reporting across tools
- Supports both graphical and textual reports
- Supports word, HTML & custom crystal reports
- Provides real-time data based dashboard
- Customizable dashboards that can be configured by the users of the system to be responsive to their needs
- Summary graphs that outline test execution status
- Quality related reports like DRE, DIR and many others
Automated Defect Management: Raise and manage your defects along with test artifacts.
- Raise defects automatically on test failure
- Manage defects in context of test artifacts
- Track real-time status of defects
Notifications: Get real-time notification when impacted.
- Supports 3 types of notifications – Adhoc, Event Based and Subscription based
- Users can subscribe to both records and filters for getting notification on modification
Our customers have achieved greater perceptibility, streamlined compliance, faster time to market and lower TCO.
Benefits for Testers
- Add Test requirements to your test tool directly from excel, csv, or 3rd party tools
- Review test cases collaboratively and detect early errors
- Get notified whenever a business requirement is changed, a development process ends, or defects are raised and fixed
- Keep business analysts updated about the testing status of their requirements
- Update fellow developers about the defects raised and track resolved defects automatically
- Schedule test execution and automate defect capturing
- Execute automated test scripts directly from Kovair application, view automation results and trace the scripts back to requirements and test cases for change impact analysis
Benefits for Test Leaders/ QA Managers
- See end-to-end coverage of the test artifacts, including test results, links and test automation results
- Do impact analysis of a change request by viewing traceability links between test scripts, test cases and corresponding requirements
- Gain full visibility into the test projects, team productivity, and opportunity costs with near real-time reports and dashboard analytics
- Track key test metrics at product, process and project level and evaluate the progress, quality and health of software products
- Get better control on the tools, man-hours, cost of quality, and delivery schedule
- Automate test scheduling, test runs, and end-to-end defect tracking
- Bring Agile planning teams, including developers, and testers together and help them collaborate on a single system to address high-priority customer issues